At today’s Florida Ambulance Association meeting, the membership elected its officers for a two-year term. Congratulations to:
- President John Peterson (Sunstar Paramedics) - new to role
- President-Elect Terence Ramotar (AMR) - newly created role
- Secretary Alissa Garcia (National Health Transport) - new to board
- Treasurer Holly Martin (Nature Coast EMS) - continuing
- Immediate Past President Alan Skavroneck (Ambtitrans) - continuing
Thanks to all who attended, and thank you to the board for volunteering to serve.
Congratulations also to our newly selected lifetime members, Walt Eismann and David Dyal. These former FAA leaders were elected to lifetime membership in recognition of their many years of selfless service to Florida EMS.