An update from First Coast
First Coast Service Options, your Medicare Administrative Contractor for Part A and B services in Florida, is hosting our upcoming educational symposium in Tallahassee November 2-3. If possible, would you be able to share the information below with you members? We really appreciate your help!
First Coast’s Medicare Speaks 2016 Tallahassee
November 2-3, 2016, at the Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown
Learn what’s trending now in the fee-for-service Medicare program. Join First Coast Service Options (First Coast), your Medicare Administrative Contractor in Florida, for our upcoming educational symposium, Medicare Speaks 2016. The event occurs in Tallahassee on November 2-3. The event features 16 classes on the Medicare program focused on reducing documentation and claim errors, minimizing payment delays, and promoting the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) initiatives like MACRA. Participants can select four classes per day, or select only the individual classes of interest to meet their schedule needs.
The cost is only $40 per class.
- 16 Part A and B classes chosen by your peers -- View course schedule
- Participation from First Coast’s operational areas such as Provider Enrollment, Customer Service, and Provider Outreach and Education departments
- Medicare experts available to answer your questions at “Ask the Contractor” tables
- Continuing education credits offered
The ideal audiences for the Part B classes include providers, billers, coders, office managers and compliance officers. Classes of particular interest for FMA members and their staff include:
- MACRA and Medicare’s new payment reform
- Preparing for and responding to additional documentation requests
- Ensuring the integrity of your electronic health records
- Preventive services
- Coverage and billing criteria for drugs and biologicals
- Understanding Medicare’s local and national coverage policies
- Modifiers for same-day services
- Learning Medicare through First Coast and CMS resources
For additional information regarding the event, including logistics and registration, view our Medicare Speaks 2016 Tallahassee brochure.
Register now through our First Coast University website
Note: If you do not already have a free training account with First Coast University, please click here to learn how to create one.
First Coast Service Options, Inc., and its affiliates are not responsible for errors or omissions in the transmission of this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of First Coast Service Options, Inc., or its affiliates. The information contained in this document may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This document may also contain material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED; and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the document. Thank you.